90

 

Friends - [10x11] - The One Where The Stripper Cries


The One Where the Stripper Cries [10.11][edit]

[On the game show PyramidJoey's partner Gene gets the word "cream."]
Gene: You put this in your coffee.
Joey: A spoon! Your hands! Your face!
Gene: It's white.
Joey: Paper! Snow! A ghost!
Gene: It's heavier than milk.
Joey: A rock! A dog! The earth!
Gene: Pass! [Gene gets the word mayonnaise] You put this in a sandwich.
Joey: Salami! Anchovies! Jam!
Gene: It's white.
Joey: Paper! Snow! A ghost!
Gene: It's made from eggs.
Joey: Chickens?

Chandler: Why would I kiss a girl and then put her on your bed?
Ross: Well, then, who was on my bed?
Monica: Oh! Oh! Oh!
Ross[pause, then it hits] No! No! No!
Monica: YESǃ!
Ross: You were under the pile of coats?
Monica: I WAS the pile of coats!
Ross: OH, MY GOD!
MonicaYou were my midnight mystery kisser?ǃ
RossYou were my first kiss with Rachel?ǃ
Monica: YOU WERE MY FIRST KISS, EVER
ChandlerWhat did I marry into?ǃ

Post a Comment

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top