90

 

Friends - [2x15] - The One Where Ross and Rachel... You Know





The One Where Ross and Rachel...You Know [2.15][edit]

Ross: You have a date? Who with?
Monica: No one.
Ross: C'mon, what's his name?
Monica: Nothing.
Ross: Come on, tell me.
Monica: All right, but I'm very excited about this, okay, so you gotta promise you won't get all big-brothery and judgmental.
Ross: Oh, I promise. What?
Monica: It's Richard Burke.
Ross: Who's Richard Burke? Doc... Doctor Burke? You have a date with Doctor Burke? Why, why, why should that bother me? I, I love that man, he's like a, uh, brother to Dad.

[Rachel and Ross making out, Ross turns over on Rachel and she gives a sudden start]
Rachel: [surprised] Oh, honey. That's okay.
Ross: [Realizes] Oh, no, you just rolled on the juice box.
Rachel: [Laughs] Oh, thank God!

Post a Comment

 
Top