Friends - [3x01] - The One with the Princess Leia Fantasy
The One with the Princess Leia Fantasy [3.01]
- Rachel: No way! The most romantic song ever was The Way We Were.
- Phoebe: Uh, see, I... I think the one that Elton John wrote for, um, that guy on "Who's the Boss?"
- Rachel: What song was that, Pheebs?
- Phoebe: Um, Hold Me Close, Young Tony Danza.
- [Joey can't believe Chandler is dating Janice again.]
- Joey: Look, what do you want me to say?
- Chandler: I want you to say that you like her!
- Joey: I can't. It's like this chemical thing, you know. Every time she starts laughing, I just wanna... pull my arm off just so that I can have something to throw at her.
- Chandler: Thanks for trying. Oh, and by the way, there is no "Count Rushmore"!
- Joey: Oh, yeah? Then who's the guy that painted the faces on the mountain?