90

 

Friends - [3x02] - The One Where No One's Ready 



The One Where No One's Ready [3.02][edit]

[Monica, not yet dressed for Ross's event, arrives shortly before they need to leave.]
Ross: It starts at eight. We can't be late.
Phoebe: We could not, would not, want to wait!

Ross: How can you not be going?
Rachel: Well, I'm not gonna go... so I think that will accomplish the not going.

[Joey has just walked into Monica's apartment wearing everything Chandler owns as a comeback in an argument]
Chandler: That is so-not-the-opposite of taking someone's UNDERWEAR!
Joey: Look at me! I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing any more clothes?!

Answering Machine: You have two new messages.
Joey: [Laughs] What a cool job. [Answering Machine voice] "You have two new messages."
Joey: [Answering Machine voice] "Please pass the pie."

Post a Comment

 
Top