90

 

Friends - [3x16] - The One the Morning After



The One with the Morning After [3.16][edit]

Joey: Do you think I need a new walk?
Chandler: What?
Joey: Well, I've been walking the same way since high school. You know how some people walk in a room and everybody takes notice? I think I need a "take-notice" walk!
Chandler: Are you actually saying these words?

Ross: Don't you realize none of this would've ever happened if I didn't think at that same moment you were having sex with Mark?
Rachel: All right. Let's say I had slept with Mark. Would you have been able to forgive me?
Ross[pause] Yes, I would.
Rachel: You'd be okay if you knew that Mark had kissed me, and been naked with me, and made love to me?
Ross[uncertain] Yes.
Rachel: If you knew that our hot, sweaty, writhing bodies were...
Ross[He covers his ears and yells] La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

Ross: This can't be it.
Rachel: ...then how come it is?

Post a Comment

 
Top