90

 

Friends - [4x01] - The One with the Jellyfish



The One with the Jellyfish [4.01][edit]

[Ross, Chandler and Joey are at Central Perk, talking about Rachel's 18-page letter.]
Ross: She wants me to take responsibility for everything that went went wrong in our relationship! She goes on for five pages about how I was "unfaithful" to her! WE WERE ON A BREAK!
Chandler: If you say that one more time, I'm going to break up with you!
Ross: Fine! But this breakup was not all my fault. And at then she goes, "If you accept full responsibility-full responsibility-I can begin to trust you again. Does that sound like something you can do? Does it?
Joey: No...
Chandler: Look, you have what you want, you're back with Rachel! If you bring this up, you'll wreck the best thing that's ever happened to you.
Ross: You're right... Okay, I'll let it go. But you realize how hard it is to forget about it!
Joey: Sure it's hard! But that doesn't mean you have to talk about it! A lot of things happened on that beach trip that we should [turns to Chandler] never EVER talk about!
Ross: What the hell happened on that beach?!
Joey: It's between us and the sea, Ross!

RossWE WERE ON A BREAK!
Ross: And for the record, it took two people to break this relationship!
Rachel: Yeah! You and that girl from the copy place, which yesterday you took full responsibility for!
Ross: I didn't know what I was taking responsibility for! I didn't finish the letter!
Rachel: What?
Ross: I fell asleep!
Rachel: You fell A-SLEEP?!
Ross: It was five-thirty in the morning. And you had rambled on for eighteen pages. FRONT AND BACK! [leaves the room, then turns around] And by the way, y-o-u-apostrophe-r-e means "you are". Y-o-u-r means "your"!
Rachel: You know, I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you! We are soooo over!
Ross[fakes beginning of sniveling and interrupts it saying...] FINE BY ME!
Rachel: And those little spelling tips will come in handy when you're home on Saturday nights playing scrabble with Monica!
Monica: Hey!
Rachel: Sorry! But I feel bad about all that sleep you'll miss wishing you were with me!
Ross: Oh, no, don't worry about me "falling asleep." I STILL HAVE YOUR LETTER! [walks out]
Rachel: And, hey, just so you know — it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal! [slams door, revealing Chandler behind it]
Chandler: I knew it!

Post a Comment

 
Top