90

 

Friends - [4x22] - The One with the Worst Best Man Ever



The One with the Worst Best Man Ever [4.22][edit]

[Chandler is angry that Joey and not himself is going to be Ross's Best Man.]
Chandler[to everyone in the room] I've decided that my best man is my best friend Gunther!
Gunther: What is my last name?
Chandler[short pause] Central... Perk?

Joey[entering Monica and Rachel's apartment] Hey.
Monica: Hey.
Joey: Do you guys have, like, a big bowl I can borrow?
Monica: Yeah, there's one right under the cabinet.
Joey[grabs it] Thanks.
Monica: Why do you need it?
Joey: Oh, we're having a big party tomorrow night. Later! [Starts for the door]
Rachel: Whoa! Hey-hey, you planning on inviting us?
Joey: Nooo, later. [Walks out the door]
Phoebe: HEY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, TRIBBIANI! [Joey walks back in, scared]
Rachel: Hormones!

Post a Comment

 
Top