90

 

Friends - [5x05] - The One with the Kips



The One with the Kips [5.05][edit]

[Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey are all trapped in Monica's room. Chandler has his ear pressed to the door.]
Phoebe: Can you hear anything?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, someone just said, "Can you hear anything?"
[Joey is searching for something under Monica's bed. Monica turns around and sees Joey's butt sticking out from the top of her bed.]
Monica: Hey, Joey's ass. What are you doing?
Joey[About Ross and Rachel] Well, remember when they had that big fight and broke up, and we got stuck in here with no food or anything? Well, when Ross said "Rachel" at the wedding, I figured it was gonna happen again, you know? So I hid this in here.
[Places a small box on the bed filled with candy bars and other things.]
Monica: Ooh! Candy bars, crossword puzzles...
Phoebe: Ooh, Mad Libs! MINE!
[Chandler finds a few condoms in the box.]
Chandler: Condoms?
Joey: Hey, you don't know how long we're gonna be in here. We may have to repopulate the Earth!
Chandler: And condoms are the way do that.

Monica: I'm really getting tired of always sneaking around all the time.
Chandler: Me, too. What if we went away for the weekend? No interruptions and we could be naked the entire time.
Monica All weekend? That's a whole lot naked.
Chandler: I'll say I have a conference and you can have a... uh... chef thing.
Monica: I've always wanted to go to this culinary fair in Jersey!
Chandler: Okay! You know you're not, though.

Joey: That hotel you stayed at called. They said someone left an eyelash curler in your room.
Chandler [nervous]: Yes, that was mine.
Joey: I figured you hooked up with some girl and she left it.
Chandler: That would have made more sense.
Joey: I don't even feel like I know you any more. All right, I'm just going to ask you this one time. Whatever you say, I'll believe you. Were you or were you not on a gay cruise?

Post a Comment

 
Top