90

 

Friends - [6x15-16] - The One That Could Have Been 



Episode 16

The One Where It Could Have Been, Part 1 [6.15][edit]

Rachel: Hey, you guys! Guess what? Barry and Mindy are getting a divorce.

Joey: [Looking at Ross] What is the matter with you?!

Phoebe: No, Barry and Mindy.

Joey: Oh, sorry. I hear "divorce," I immediately go to Ross.

Chandler: I always thought having a heart attack was nature's way of telling you to die!
[Phoebe stares at him angrily.]
Chandler: But you're not gonna die... I mean... you — you are going to die, but you're not gonna die today... I wish Iwas dead.

The One Where It Could Have Been, Part 2 [6.16][edit]

Chandler [imitating Roger]: "Here's some little-known facts about couscous: they didn't add the second cous until 1979."

Ross: Sorry your husband cheated on you.
Rachel: And I'm sorry your wife is gay. I guess women ain't that great either, huh?
Ross: Try telling my wife that.

Phoebe[singing]
It only takes two heart attacks to finally make you see,
One of them won't do it but the second will set you free.
Tell all your hate and anger, It's time to say goodbye.
And that is just what I will do, soon as those bastards I worked for die!

Post a Comment

 
Top