[Friends Season 1x11] - The One With Mrs. Bing
The One with Mrs. Bing [1.11]
- [Rachel hands out copies of her steamy romance novel draft to the gang.]
- Rachel: Oh, and — and on page 2, he's not reaching for her heaving beasts.
- Monica: What's a niffle?
- Joey: You can usually find them on the heaving beasts.
- Rachel: All right, all right, all right. So I'm not a great typist…
- Ross: Wait! Did you get to the part about "his huge, throbbing pens"? I tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
- Phoebe: I just got to the part about "her public hair."
- Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?
- Ross: Uh... uh... Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently,somebody overslept.
- Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
- Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung. Somebody was supposed to bring me one.
- Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
- Chandler: Okay, you guys spend way too much time together.